Masks are now mandatory in all of our public spaces. Please ensure you are wearing one when you enter and anytime you leave your table. Thanks for being understanding in this difficult time.
Fluid Guidelienes for Guest Safety
- Use hand sanitizer when entering the building and after using the bathroom.
- Please stay at your own table except for bathroom or cigarette breaks.
- Payment will be taken at your table by your server, please do not come up to the front to do so.
- If you have anything you would like removed from the table please put it at the designated service spot that your server will identify when greeting you.
- If you need something packed up, your server will bring you take out containers for you to pack your dinner.
- Our smoking section on the patio is no longer available. If you want to smoke we recommend going around to the back of the building through the patio exit and not the front where there will be wait lines.
- Please maintain 6ft physical distance from other patrons.
If you would like to see Fluid’s detailed Covid Guidelines you can ask your server for a copy.
We are committed to the health and safety of our guests. Some of the measures we are implementing include but aren’t limited to:
- Disinfecting all of our tables and chairs after use.
- Staff will be washing and sanitizing their hands after any table touches.
- Disinfecting high touch areas and bathrooms every half an hour.
- Physical distancing for our staff and guests.
1175 Cliffe Avenue